WINTER COLLEGE PREP CAMP 2014
WINTER JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT CAMP 2014
- Boys ages 14 and up
- January 24-26, 2014
- This three-day event is designed for advanced players looking to expose and develop their abilities under the exposure and influence of some of the nation's top college coaches.
- Boys and girls ages 7 - 14
- SPRING 2015 WILL SEE A NEW ADDITION TO OUR CAMP OFFERINGS FOR CAMPERS IN THIS AGE GROUP
SOCCER SCHOOL 2014
- Boys & Girls ages 10 - 18.
- 6 Weeks, Mondays Nights.
- Starting February 10, 2014
- Once a week, all Winter long, The UA Men's coaching staff will give each student the technical and tactical information needed to be a difference maker on the field. Whether your are just getting started or are already a High School All-American, the Akron Soccer School can take your game to a whole new level!
GOALKEEPING CAMP 2014
- March 14-15, 2014
- Boys and Girls ages 7-18
- This weekend camp is hosted by The University of Akron Men's Goalkeeping Coach Stuart Dobson. Whether this is your first season as a keeper or you are looking for the finishing touches before entering the college game, this two-day camp will deliver age and ability specific trainings on all aspects of this specialized position. Coach Dobson will be assisted by current and former Zips Goalkeepers as well as other collegiate goalkeeper coaches.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMUTER CAMP 2014
DAY CAMP 2014
- Boys ages 10-18
- Week 1 - July 10 - 13
- Week 2 - July 16 - 19
- Residential Cost: $595
- Commuter Cost: $500
- 4 day intense camp featuring the staff of The Akron Zips Men's Soccer program and team members, as well as selected top coaches from across the country. The camp is designed for advanced player development and high level training from some of the nation's top coaches.
- Boys & Girls ages 7-12. Cost $235
- Little Stars ages 4-6. Cost $120
- Week 1 - June 9 - 13
- Week 2 - June 23 - 27
- Coach Embick, his coaching staff and Akron players past and present look to pass on their knowledge and love of the game to our younger campers, in a fun, safe and stimulating enviornment. Through a curriculum of technical exercises and games each day, campers will focus on their skill development and are encouraged to work at their own pace. The emphasis is always on fun and learning.
Those who cannot attend camp for medical or other reasons will be refunded all but a $50 administrative fee. To recieve a refund the camp office must be notified at least 72 hours before camp begins. Refunds are not issued for any soccer related injury and/or illness occured during camp.